WE WORK AS A TEAM | It is the combination of our creative minds coming together that makes the company work.
How we help you sell your property
WE AIM TO:
- Grab the buyer’s attention within the first 30 seconds of entering the property.
- Make our schemes punchy and introduce elements of surprise.
- Ensure the design scheme has broad appeal to potential buyers.
- Give the property soul and personality.
- Be a commercially sound option for our clients.
- Work within budgets viable for the project.
Our Design Philosophy
WE WORK WITH:
- A neutral palette with splashes of colour.
- A mixture of textured materials and bespoke finishes.
- A variety of art – oil paintings, lithographs, drawings, sculptures and objet d’art.
- A mix of eclectic and original furniture that includes vintage, classic, edgy and contemporary pieces.
- Original and different schemes and ideas. We move away from the monochrome and matching schemes all too often seen in house staging, which we call the ‘show-flat’ look.
Furniture Hire vs Purchasing
THE ADVANTAGES OF HIRING FURNITURE ARE:
- Cost-effectiveness. Considerably less capital outlay – good for cash-flow.
- Quick turnaround. We operate fast. We are in and out in two days and are not held back by delayed deliveries and long lead times.
- Flexibility. The adaptable nature of house staging allows for any necessary changes needed on the day as even the best planned and measured layouts require flexibility.
- Versatility. If you need to transfer the furniture from one property to another, we can adjust and adapt contents without delays.
You can contact our designers at: