WE WORK AS A TEAM | It is the combination of our creative minds coming together that makes the company work.
How we help you sell your property
WE AIM TO:
- Create an atmosphere that has an immediate impact on the buyer.
- Make our schemes dynamic and introduce elements of surprise.
- Ensure the design scheme appeals to a wide range of potential buyers.
- Give the property soul and personality.
- Design layouts that maximise the visual space and highlight the property’s best features.
- Be a commercially sound option for our clients.
- Work with budgets that are viable to each project.
Our Design Philosophy
WE WORK WITH:
- A neutral palette with touch of colour.
- A mixture of textured materials and finishes.
- A diverse collection of art, including oil paintings, lithographs, drawings, sculptures and objets d’art.
- A mix of eclectic and bespoke furniture that ranges from vintage and classic to edgy and contemporary pieces.
- Original schemes that stand out and move away from the contrived ‘show-flat’ look all too often seen in house staging.
Furniture Hire vs Purchasing
THE ADVANTAGES OF HIRING FURNITURE ARE:
- Cost-effectiveness. Considerably less capital outlay – good for cash-flow.
- A quick turnaround. We operate swiftly – we install in two days and are not held back by the long lead times and delayed deliveries of the buying route.
- Versatility. The adaptable nature of house staging allows for any last-minute changes, as even the best planned layouts may require adjustments on the day of installation.
- Flexibility. If furniture needs to be transferred from one property to another within the same development, we can adjust and adapt the furniture scheme without delay.
You can contact our designers at: